The UK film distributor was trying to buy TV company Target Entertainment for £10 million ($15 million), but neither side could agree. Endemol or US companies — keen to take advantage of the weak pound – could still buy Target, which has a library of 6,000 hours of television programming.
Metrodome Calls Off Target Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club’s Fate, Evil Rachel & The…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’