The UK film distributor was trying to buy TV company Target Entertainment for £10 million ($15 million), but neither side could agree. Endemol or US companies — keen to take advantage of the weak pound – could still buy Target, which has a library of 6,000 hours of television programming.
Metrodome Calls Off Target Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA