The UK film distributor was trying to buy TV company Target Entertainment for £10 million ($15 million), but neither side could agree. Endemol or US companies — keen to take advantage of the weak pound – could still buy Target, which has a library of 6,000 hours of television programming.
Metrodome Calls Off Target Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- ‘The Get Down’ Trailer: Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix Music-Driven Drama Follows Rise Of Hip Hop In 1970s New York
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down On Online News Reporting