AMC’s flagship drama Mad Men came back strong last night but might be plateauing in the ratings. Last night’s Season 4 premiere drew 2.9 million viewers. That was 5% higher from the 2.8 million who tuned in for the Season 3 debut last summer when the show’s audience grew 34% year-to-year. The 2.9 million mark marks a new series high for Mad Men and a new viewership record for an AMC original series.
'Mad Men' Debut Slightly Up To Record High
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’