This morning’s Daily Mail carries an amusing story about Carla Bruni, First Lady of France, flubbing her cameo in Woody Allen’s latest 35 times. Bruni, a top model before she married President Sarkozy, committed that most basic acting error of looking straight into the camera. Zut! Even I know you’re not supposed to do that. All Bruni had to do was walk into a grocery store clutching a baguette. Allen is currently shooting Midnight In Paris on location. Owen Wilson, Marion Cotillard and Rachel McAdams star.
‘Lumières, Caméra, Action… Merde’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'This Is Us': Alexandra Breckenridge, & Jon Huertas Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of NBC Drama
Latest TV News
- CMT President Brian Philips To Depart After 16 Years At the Viacom Network
- Primary Wave Adds Trio To Management Ranks
- Joel Zadak Makes Partner At Principato-Young Entertainment
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition: How Do Today’s Findings Affect Proposed Deal?
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Trailer: “Nothing Can Keep Us From Being Free”
- President Donald Trump Sets New Low With Sexist Twitter Attack On Mika Brzezinski