It’s very amicable and she wants to remain an agent. She will be a consultant to UTA for the next few months while she lines up her next job. I hear the reason UTA let her go is because of a personality conflict. A protege of David Kramer, Hernandez has a solid roster of clients and an excellent reputation. “She is one of the few agents who protects her clients’ creative voices and individuality, and because of that her writers are very loyal to her,” a tipster tells me.
Literary Agent Rio Hernandez Exiting UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update