Carl Icahn might not be crazy about Lionsgate co-chairman/CEO Jon Feltheimer and the rest of the indie studio’s management team, but MIPCOM loves him. He’s been named MIPCOM’s 2010 Personality of the Year. Feltheimer was been cited for “his leadership at the helm of Lionsgate and for driving creative productions and developing award-winning TV programs, including Mad Men, which have become global phenomena,” according to a MIPCOM missive. He’ll give a keynote address as part of MIPCOM’s Media Mastermind series of presentations. Feltheimer has been Lionsgate CEO since 2000.
Lionsgate's Jon Feltheimer Named MIPCOM's 2010 'Personality Of The Year'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'Baby Driver' Starts Its Engine Tuesday Night; 'Wonder Woman' Beating 'Suicide Squad' With $325M+ Running Cume
Latest TV News
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Series Finale Ratings Rise Over 2016, Dominates Social Media
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Tom Wlaschiha Cast In TNT Drama Pilot ‘The Deep Mad Dark’
- Donald Trump Posts Second James O’Keefe CNN-Attack Video On Instagram
- Netflix Developing ‘Tales Of The City’ Revival With Laura Linney & Olympia Dukakis
- FX Networks Promotes Colette Wilson To SVP Current Series; Pair Upped To VP
- ‘World Of Dance’ Ratings Rise, ‘iZombie’ Falls To Finale Low, NBC Wins Night