UPDATED: A relatively self-deprecating response from Jay Leno to the 4 Emmy nominations for his interim replacement at the helm of The Tonight Show that would’ve been pretty classy had Leno at least mentioned Conan O’Brien by name. At the opening of tonight’s show, Leno said, “The Emmy nominations were announced today. The good news — Tonight Show got 4 nominations. The bad news — I didn’t get one of them.” (Leno was shut out of the race.) “And David Letterman didn’t get nominated either. Oh man. I guess Dave and I will be watching the Emmys at Oprah’s house this year,” he said, a reference to the trio’s Super Bowl commercial.
Jay Reacts To Conan's Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest TV News
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront