UPDATED: A relatively self-deprecating response from Jay Leno to the 4 Emmy nominations for his interim replacement at the helm of The Tonight Show that would’ve been pretty classy had Leno at least mentioned Conan O’Brien by name. At the opening of tonight’s show, Leno said, “The Emmy nominations were announced today. The good news — Tonight Show got 4 nominations. The bad news — I didn’t get one of them.” (Leno was shut out of the race.) “And David Letterman didn’t get nominated either. Oh man. I guess Dave and I will be watching the Emmys at Oprah’s house this year,” he said, a reference to the trio’s Super Bowl commercial.
Jay Reacts To Conan's Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed