UPDATED: A relatively self-deprecating response from Jay Leno to the 4 Emmy nominations for his interim replacement at the helm of The Tonight Show that would’ve been pretty classy had Leno at least mentioned Conan O’Brien by name. At the opening of tonight’s show, Leno said, “The Emmy nominations were announced today. The good news — Tonight Show got 4 nominations. The bad news — I didn’t get one of them.” (Leno was shut out of the race.) “And David Letterman didn’t get nominated either. Oh man. I guess Dave and I will be watching the Emmys at Oprah’s house this year,” he said, a reference to the trio’s Super Bowl commercial.
Jay Reacts To Conan's Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: David Harbour, Chris Meloni Talk Being Leading Men & Regretful Roles In ‘Brave New Warriors’ Panel
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Panel Kicks Off With Surprise David Lynch Video Visit – Comic-Con
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Attracts 13 Million On Traditional TV
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Brings Winter To Comic-Con Hall H: Child-Burning Witch Melisandre Advising Daenerys Targaryen?
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's Hollywood Renaissance?
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion