I hear start of production on NBC’s new Law & Order spinoff Law & Order: Los Angeles has been pushed by a week and a half to give producers from UMS and Wolf Films more time to cast the project. The series, originally scheduled to start filming July 22, will now begin shooting on Aug. 2. So far, only one of the 5 regular roles on the show has been cast: Skeet Ulrich was tapped to play Detective Rex Winters, one of the two detectives at the center of the crime procedural. In addition to Winters’ partner, also open are the roles of a police captain, a prosecutor, and his assistant.
'Law & Order: LA' Start Date Pushed
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'