I hear start of production on NBC’s new Law & Order spinoff Law & Order: Los Angeles has been pushed by a week and a half to give producers from UMS and Wolf Films more time to cast the project. The series, originally scheduled to start filming July 22, will now begin shooting on Aug. 2. So far, only one of the 5 regular roles on the show has been cast: Skeet Ulrich was tapped to play Detective Rex Winters, one of the two detectives at the center of the crime procedural. In addition to Winters’ partner, also open are the roles of a police captain, a prosecutor, and his assistant.
'Law & Order: LA' Start Date Pushed
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season