I hear start of production on NBC’s new Law & Order spinoff Law & Order: Los Angeles has been pushed by a week and a half to give producers from UMS and Wolf Films more time to cast the project. The series, originally scheduled to start filming July 22, will now begin shooting on Aug. 2. So far, only one of the 5 regular roles on the show has been cast: Skeet Ulrich was tapped to play Detective Rex Winters, one of the two detectives at the center of the crime procedural. In addition to Winters’ partner, also open are the roles of a police captain, a prosecutor, and his assistant.
'Law & Order: LA' Start Date Pushed
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Latest TV News
- ‘NCIS’: Maria Bello Joins Veteran CBS Drama As Series Regular
- Katy Perry To Host MTV Video Music Awards
- ‘The Arrangement’: Garcelle Beauvais Set To Recur In Season 2 On E!
- Donald Trump Gives Thumbs Up As ‘Fox & Friends’ & New York Times Make Nice
- Amy Sedaris Explains ‘At Home’ To Bemused TV Critics At TCA
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Krista Vernoff Returning As Co-Showrunner For Season 14