EXCLUSIVE: I hear Worst Week star Kyle Bornheimer is set to star in NBC’s new comedy series Perfect Couples. He is replacing Kyle Howard, who was cast in the pilot in second position to the TBS comedy series My Boys. Potential scheduling conflict in case the TBS show, whose new season premieres later this month, is renewed, prompted NBC to recast the role. The in-demand Bornheimer himself was cast in a pilot in second position earlier this year. He starred in the untitled Bays/Thomas comedy at CBS while on ABC’s midseason comedy series Romantically Challenged. Perfect Couples revolves around 3 couples as they struggle to find out what makes the ideal relationship – and how to maintain it through humorous trial-and-error. Dave (Bornheimer) and Julia (Christine Woods) are the relatable, normal couple, but Julia’s hope of remaining the cool, low-maintenance chick is tested by Dave’s attempts to keep both his wife and his needy best friend Vance (David Walton) equally happy. Co-starring in the series, from Jon Pollack, Scott Silveri and UMS, are Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Hayes MacArthur and Olivia Munn. Perfect Couples reunites Bornheimer with UMS, the studio behind the CBS comedy Worst Week that gave him his big break. He is with CAA and Flutie.
Kyle Bornheimer To Star in NBC's 'Couples'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Inauguration Fuels Stephen Colbert To Near-High Household Ratings
- Women’s March: “Day 1!” Says America Ferrera; Scarlett Johansson Pleads For Planned Parenthood – UPDATE
- ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Friday To Extend Streak, ‘Emerald City’ Ratings Slip Further
- March On Twitter: Hollywood Tweets Solidarity, Hillary Thanks Marchers
- Sundance: Watch ‘Nashville’S Connie Britton & Aisha Tyler Administer Oath At Women’s March – Update
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish