EXCLUSIVE: I hear Worst Week star Kyle Bornheimer is set to star in NBC’s new comedy series Perfect Couples. He is replacing Kyle Howard, who was cast in the pilot in second position to the TBS comedy series My Boys. Potential scheduling conflict in case the TBS show, whose new season premieres later this month, is renewed, prompted NBC to recast the role. The in-demand Bornheimer himself was cast in a pilot in second position earlier this year. He starred in the untitled Bays/Thomas comedy at CBS while on ABC’s midseason comedy series Romantically Challenged. Perfect Couples revolves around 3 couples as they struggle to find out what makes the ideal relationship – and how to maintain it through humorous trial-and-error. Dave (Bornheimer) and Julia (Christine Woods) are the relatable, normal couple, but Julia’s hope of remaining the cool, low-maintenance chick is tested by Dave’s attempts to keep both his wife and his needy best friend Vance (David Walton) equally happy. Co-starring in the series, from Jon Pollack, Scott Silveri and UMS, are Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Hayes MacArthur and Olivia Munn. Perfect Couples reunites Bornheimer with UMS, the studio behind the CBS comedy Worst Week that gave him his big break. He is with CAA and Flutie.
Kyle Bornheimer To Star in NBC's 'Couples'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Andreeva
- #8216;Downton Abbey’ Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James’ Future, Season 7…
- Matthew Glave Cast In NBA Pilot, Gia Mantegna In ‘Cheerleader Death Squad’
- Kim Raver To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘The Advocate’
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’