So this is why Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media keeps gobbling up every deal in sight, including most recently allying online with Netflix and acquiring the 45-person marketing and distribution staff of Starz’ Overture, which is shuttering. Because he just told Bloomberg: “Down the road, we’ll be looking at several options, one of which could be a public offering,” Kavanaugh said.
Kavanaugh Considering IPO For Relativity
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era