EXCLUSIVE: After an extensive search, I hear Jonathan Sadowski has landed the young lead opposite William Shatner in CBS’ upcoming comedy series $#*! My Dad Says. The project, based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern, stars Shatner as Ed Goodson, a forthright and opinionated dad who relishes expressing his unsolicited and often wildly politically incorrect observations to his son Henry (Sadowski), a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger. Sadowski replaces Ryan Devlin, who played the role in the pilot. The network opted to recast the role when it picked the pilot to series in May. Co-starring on the Warner Bros. TV-produced series, executive produced by David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, are Will Sasso as Henry’s brother the meek half of his husband/wife real estate duo with domineering Kathleen (Nicole Sullivan). Sadowski, repped by WME and manager Susan Yoo, most recently starred on the NBC/WBTV comedy pilot Our Show. The pilot’s other star, Nate Corddry, just landed a big lead on another upcoming series that had been recast, NBC’s Harry’s Law. $#*! My Dad Says is not doing a panel at Comic-Con but Shatner will sign autographs at the Warner Bros. booth on Friday.
Jonathan Sadowski To Star In CBS' '$#*!'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
Alamo Drafthouse Chief Tim League Shares Ideas For Gender-Neutral Restrooms At Austin Theater Location
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Americans’ To End Run With Two-Season Final Renewal By FX, EPs Ink Deals
- Brand Exec Marissa Klaff Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners As Manager
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With UTA
- ‘NCIS’ Showrunner Gary Glasberg Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- ‘The Voice’ & ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Finale Ratings Fall From 2015, NBA Playoffs Score With…
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Season 3 Gets Premiere Date On Netflix