EXCLUSIVE: After an extensive search, I hear Jonathan Sadowski has landed the young lead opposite William Shatner in CBS’ upcoming comedy series $#*! My Dad Says. The project, based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern, stars Shatner as Ed Goodson, a forthright and opinionated dad who relishes expressing his unsolicited and often wildly politically incorrect observations to his son Henry (Sadowski), a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger. Sadowski replaces Ryan Devlin, who played the role in the pilot. The network opted to recast the role when it picked the pilot to series in May. Co-starring on the Warner Bros. TV-produced series, executive produced by David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, are Will Sasso as Henry’s brother the meek half of his husband/wife real estate duo with domineering Kathleen (Nicole Sullivan). Sadowski, repped by WME and manager Susan Yoo, most recently starred on the NBC/WBTV comedy pilot Our Show. The pilot’s other star, Nate Corddry, just landed a big lead on another upcoming series that had been recast, NBC’s Harry’s Law. $#*! My Dad Says is not doing a panel at Comic-Con but Shatner will sign autographs at the Warner Bros. booth on Friday.
Jonathan Sadowski To Star In CBS' '$#*!'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘Flesh & Blood’ Mystery Drama From Jenna Bans Gets ABC Pilot Order
- ‘Limitless’ Drama, Dan O’Shannon & Tad Quill Comedies Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Mehcad Brooks To Co-Star In ‘Supergirl’
- WME | IMG Acquires Boutique Agency Dixon Talent, Home Of Stephen Colbert, Carson Daly, Jimmy Kimmel & Jon Stewart
- ‘Strange Calls’ Paranormal Comedy Gets NBC Pilot Order
- Georgia King To Co-Star In HBO Comedy Series ‘Vice Principals’