EXCLUSIVE: After an extensive search, I hear Jonathan Sadowski has landed the young lead opposite William Shatner in CBS’ upcoming comedy series $#*! My Dad Says. The project, based on the popular Twitter feed by Justin Halpern, stars Shatner as Ed Goodson, a forthright and opinionated dad who relishes expressing his unsolicited and often wildly politically incorrect observations to his son Henry (Sadowski), a struggling writer-turned-unpaid blogger. Sadowski replaces Ryan Devlin, who played the role in the pilot. The network opted to recast the role when it picked the pilot to series in May. Co-starring on the Warner Bros. TV-produced series, executive produced by David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, are Will Sasso as Henry’s brother the meek half of his husband/wife real estate duo with domineering Kathleen (Nicole Sullivan). Sadowski, repped by WME and manager Susan Yoo, most recently starred on the NBC/WBTV comedy pilot Our Show. The pilot’s other star, Nate Corddry, just landed a big lead on another upcoming series that had been recast, NBC’s Harry’s Law. $#*! My Dad Says is not doing a panel at Comic-Con but Shatner will sign autographs at the Warner Bros. booth on Friday.
Jonathan Sadowski To Star In CBS' '$#*!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos