Jeremy Irons is the final piece of an impressive cast for Margin Call, the indie film by director JC Chandor that is shooting in New York City. Irons is the chief executive of a financial firm in a 24-hour period during the first signs of the near collapse on Wall Street. Irons joins Kevin Spacey, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker, Stanley Tucci and Mary McDonnell. Chandor wrote the script, and Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa, and Benaroya Pictures’ Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum and Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures is selling international territories on the film, with Myriad CEO Kirk D’Amico exec producing. The film is three weeks into its shoot.
Jeremy Irons Answers The 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Somewhere Between’: Devon Sawa Cast In ABC Summer Drama Series
- Donald Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Vandal Gets No Jail Time
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Opener Draws 2.1 Million Multi-Platform HBO Viewers, Lifts ‘Girls’
- Demi Moore Set To Recur On ‘Empire’
- Milo Yiannopoulos Quits Breitbart, Apologizing For Remarks While Blaming Media
- Jason Ritter To Headline ‘The Gospel Of Kevin’ ABC Light Drama Pilot