Jeremy Irons is the final piece of an impressive cast for Margin Call, the indie film by director JC Chandor that is shooting in New York City. Irons is the chief executive of a financial firm in a 24-hour period during the first signs of the near collapse on Wall Street. Irons joins Kevin Spacey, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker, Stanley Tucci and Mary McDonnell. Chandor wrote the script, and Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa, and Benaroya Pictures’ Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum and Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures is selling international territories on the film, with Myriad CEO Kirk D’Amico exec producing. The film is three weeks into its shoot.
Jeremy Irons Answers The 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
Sumner Redstone Trial: Mogul Rips Manuela Herzer In Testimony, Says Daughter Shari Should Be Health Care Rep
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
Latest TV News
- Sumner Redstone Trial: "Severely Impaired" Mogul Is Suffering From Dementia, Doctor Tells Court
- ‘Con Man’ With Alan Tudyk & Nathan Fillion Landing At New Comic-Con HQ Streaming Service
- Obama Blasts Media Coverage Of Donald Trump: “This Is Not A Reality Show”
- ‘The Path’ Ups Paul James; Shaun Sipos Joins ‘Dark Matter’
- ‘American Idol’ Finalist Killed In Oklahoma Crash
- ‘Criminal Minds’ Renewed For Season 12 By CBS