Jeremy Irons is the final piece of an impressive cast for Margin Call, the indie film by director JC Chandor that is shooting in New York City. Irons is the chief executive of a financial firm in a 24-hour period during the first signs of the near collapse on Wall Street. Irons joins Kevin Spacey, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker, Stanley Tucci and Mary McDonnell. Chandor wrote the script, and Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa, and Benaroya Pictures’ Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum and Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures is selling international territories on the film, with Myriad CEO Kirk D’Amico exec producing. The film is three weeks into its shoot.
Jeremy Irons Answers The 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 100+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures TV Studios Names Jeffrey Glaser Head Of Current; Kim Rozenfeld Poised To Go To Apple
- ‘This Is Us’ Makeup Artist Zoe Hay On Finding The Right Approach To Subtle Aging Makeup
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- Freeform Sets Cast For Christmas Movie ‘Angry Angel’ As Production Begins
- ‘Galaxy Quest’ TV Series Back On Launchpad At Amazon With Paul Scheer Writing
- Conan O’Brien Offers To Help Jared Kushner Broker Middle East Solution, Announces Israel Road Trip