Jeremy Irons is the final piece of an impressive cast for Margin Call, the indie film by director JC Chandor that is shooting in New York City. Irons is the chief executive of a financial firm in a 24-hour period during the first signs of the near collapse on Wall Street. Irons joins Kevin Spacey, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker, Stanley Tucci and Mary McDonnell. Chandor wrote the script, and Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa, and Benaroya Pictures’ Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum and Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures is selling international territories on the film, with Myriad CEO Kirk D’Amico exec producing. The film is three weeks into its shoot.
Jeremy Irons Answers The 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Tony Hale, Margot Robbie & More Join NBC’s ‘Red Nose Day Special’
- ITV Studios America Taps Michael Azzolino As EVP Creative Affairs
- Bill Cosby To Face Trial Over 2004 Alleged Rape, Judge Rules
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Solid In Return, All Season Finale Ratings Down Vs. Last Year
- Franka Potente Joins ‘Dark Matter’ Season 2 As Recurring
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs