If I understand this correctly, Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern wears a costume for filming and it’s filled with sensors for all that digital and special effects gimmickry. But this photo for the official magazine of receptionists (which is owned by the same Time Warner parent company as Warner Bros in an obvious bit of synergy) shows Reynolds in a getup digitally painted onto his body. Lame or not?
Is The New Photo Of Green Lantern Lame?
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest TV News
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- Trevor Noah Fracas “Much Ado About Nothing,” Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting…
- Citing ‘Greatest American Hero’ Case, Judge Rules ‘Three’s Company’ Parody Doesn’t Violate…
- Netflix’s ‘Chef’s Table': How Genius Culinary Minds Tick – Trailer
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Legends & Lies’ Debuting April 12 On Fox News Channel