If I understand this correctly, Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern wears a costume for filming and it’s filled with sensors for all that digital and special effects gimmickry. But this photo for the official magazine of receptionists (which is owned by the same Time Warner parent company as Warner Bros in an obvious bit of synergy) shows Reynolds in a getup digitally painted onto his body. Lame or not?
Is The New Photo Of Green Lantern Lame?
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Networks Ups Maurizio Vitale To EVP Role
- Scott Baio Responds To Criticism Over Comments On Erin Moran’s Death
- Gretchen Carlson To Publish ‘Be Fierce’, Book About Workplace Sexual Harassment
- DIGA Options Amy Plum’s ‘Dreamfall’ Dark Thriller Novel To Develop As TV Series
- Netflix’s Reed Hastings Made $23.2M In 2016, Up 39.5%
- Steve Harvey’s New Talker Hires Shane Farley As EP; Sets Premiere Date