EXCLUSIVE: Producer Gary Randall has inked a new two-year first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. The news follows the strong premiere of Randall’s second series for the studio, The Glades, on A&E. Randall joined FtvS in 2004, about the time the studio began its push in original series, and has been there ever since, developing and producing projects through his Grand Prods. He executive produced FtvS’ drama series Saving Grace starring Holly Hunter, which ended its 3-season run on TNT on June 21. The Glades, which Randall executive produces with creator Clifton Campbell, debuted with 3.6 million viewers on Sunday, breaking A&E’s records for most-watched and highest-rated original drama series telecast ever. Randall is repped by attorney Brad Small.
Gary Randall Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words
- Jon Cor Joins ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax