EXCLUSIVE: Producer Gary Randall has inked a new two-year first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. The news follows the strong premiere of Randall’s second series for the studio, The Glades, on A&E. Randall joined FtvS in 2004, about the time the studio began its push in original series, and has been there ever since, developing and producing projects through his Grand Prods. He executive produced FtvS’ drama series Saving Grace starring Holly Hunter, which ended its 3-season run on TNT on June 21. The Glades, which Randall executive produces with creator Clifton Campbell, debuted with 3.6 million viewers on Sunday, breaking A&E’s records for most-watched and highest-rated original drama series telecast ever. Randall is repped by attorney Brad Small.
Gary Randall Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Miami Cop Drama From Dean Georgaris & Mark Gordon
- 'Stalker' Starts OK, 'Black-ish' Drops In Week 2, 'Criminal Minds' Solid In Return – Ratings Rat Race
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday