EXCLUSIVE: Producer Gary Randall has inked a new two-year first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. The news follows the strong premiere of Randall’s second series for the studio, The Glades, on A&E. Randall joined FtvS in 2004, about the time the studio began its push in original series, and has been there ever since, developing and producing projects through his Grand Prods. He executive produced FtvS’ drama series Saving Grace starring Holly Hunter, which ended its 3-season run on TNT on June 21. The Glades, which Randall executive produces with creator Clifton Campbell, debuted with 3.6 million viewers on Sunday, breaking A&E’s records for most-watched and highest-rated original drama series telecast ever. Randall is repped by attorney Brad Small.
Gary Randall Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony Pictures Television
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold