EXCLUSIVE: Producer Gary Randall has inked a new two-year first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. The news follows the strong premiere of Randall’s second series for the studio, The Glades, on A&E. Randall joined FtvS in 2004, about the time the studio began its push in original series, and has been there ever since, developing and producing projects through his Grand Prods. He executive produced FtvS’ drama series Saving Grace starring Holly Hunter, which ended its 3-season run on TNT on June 21. The Glades, which Randall executive produces with creator Clifton Campbell, debuted with 3.6 million viewers on Sunday, breaking A&E’s records for most-watched and highest-rated original drama series telecast ever. Randall is repped by attorney Brad Small.
Gary Randall Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'