EXCLUSIVE: Producer Gary Randall has inked a new two-year first-look deal with Fox TV Studios. The news follows the strong premiere of Randall’s second series for the studio, The Glades, on A&E. Randall joined FtvS in 2004, about the time the studio began its push in original series, and has been there ever since, developing and producing projects through his Grand Prods. He executive produced FtvS’ drama series Saving Grace starring Holly Hunter, which ended its 3-season run on TNT on June 21. The Glades, which Randall executive produces with creator Clifton Campbell, debuted with 3.6 million viewers on Sunday, breaking A&E’s records for most-watched and highest-rated original drama series telecast ever. Randall is repped by attorney Brad Small.
Gary Randall Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21