Gabriel Macht has closed a deal to star opposite Patrick J. Adams in USA Network’s pilot A Legal Mind. The pilot centers on Mike Ross (Adams), a brilliant but unmotivated college student who gets recruited by a Harvey Specter (Macht), a lawyer at top Manhattan corporate law firm despite not having a law degree. He has to use his book and street smarts and hustling skills to keep the charade. The project has a two-male-lead setup in the vein of the network’s series White Collar. ICM-repped Macht will next be seen in Ed Zwick’s Love and Other Drugs.
Gabriel Macht To Star In USA's 'Legal Mind'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Andreeva
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’
- Patrick Warburton To Star In Suzanne Martin NBC Comedy Pilot
- Eileen Ford Bio ‘Model Woman’ Optioned By Sony TV For Series From KJ Steinberg
- Elliott Gould Cast In CBS’ Pilot ‘Doubt'; Lacey Chabert In ABC’s ‘Family Fortune’