FX is taking a jump on fall season, rolling out its fall premieres in the two weeks before the broadcast networks unleash their new/returning series. Biker drama Sons of Anarchy returns for Season 3 on Tuesday, Sept. 7, at 10 PM, while new PI comedic drama Terriers, from Ted Griffin and Shawn Ryan, will make its debut the following night, Sept. 8, at 10 PM. I’m curious to see how a lighter procedural, a genre that is so hot in cable via USA and now TNT and A&E, will do on FX, probably the grittiest basic cable brand in the hourlong arena. As for comedies, Season 6 of the channel’s veteran It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia premieres Thursday, Sept. 16, at 10 PM, followed by the second season debut of The League at 10:30 PM.
FX Sets Fall Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks