FX is taking a jump on fall season, rolling out its fall premieres in the two weeks before the broadcast networks unleash their new/returning series. Biker drama Sons of Anarchy returns for Season 3 on Tuesday, Sept. 7, at 10 PM, while new PI comedic drama Terriers, from Ted Griffin and Shawn Ryan, will make its debut the following night, Sept. 8, at 10 PM. I’m curious to see how a lighter procedural, a genre that is so hot in cable via USA and now TNT and A&E, will do on FX, probably the grittiest basic cable brand in the hourlong arena. As for comedies, Season 6 of the channel’s veteran It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia premieres Thursday, Sept. 16, at 10 PM, followed by the second season debut of The League at 10:30 PM.
FX Sets Fall Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”