FX is taking a jump on fall season, rolling out its fall premieres in the two weeks before the broadcast networks unleash their new/returning series. Biker drama Sons of Anarchy returns for Season 3 on Tuesday, Sept. 7, at 10 PM, while new PI comedic drama Terriers, from Ted Griffin and Shawn Ryan, will make its debut the following night, Sept. 8, at 10 PM. I’m curious to see how a lighter procedural, a genre that is so hot in cable via USA and now TNT and A&E, will do on FX, probably the grittiest basic cable brand in the hourlong arena. As for comedies, Season 6 of the channel’s veteran It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia premieres Thursday, Sept. 16, at 10 PM, followed by the second season debut of The League at 10:30 PM.
FX Sets Fall Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’