Watching TV shows online has become the norm for young viewers, and most networks have embraced that. (The CW even started selling spots in full episodes of its shows streamed online this past upfront as part of “convergence packages”). But there have been two notable holdouts, Fox’s American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance, whose episodes were not officially available online. Fox just announced that for the first time ever, it will stream full episodes of SYTYCD on its Web site on a four-day-delay basis (they’re also available on hulu). Will Idol be next?
Fox's 'SYTYCD' To Stream Full Episodes
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Red Band Society' Gets Order For Four More Scripts
- Steve Coogan To Succeed Philip Seymour Hoffman In Showtime Comedy 'Happyish'