Mortimer, who appeared in Shutter Island, and Stuhlbarg, who co-stars in Boardwalk Empire, have become the latest cast additions to Scorsese’s 3D children’s movie. Hugo Cabret began shooting in London last month. Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Asa Butterfield and Chloe Moretz (Kick-Ass) star. Rounding out the cast are Jude law, Ray Winstone, Christopher Lee, Richard Griffiths (The History Boys) and Frances de la Tour (Alice in Wonderland). Hugo Cabret, the story of an orphan who solves the mystery of a broken robot, is something of a family reunion for Scorsese. John Logan, who wrote The Aviator, has written the script. And Graham King of GK Films is producing alongside Scorsese, Tim Headington and Johnny Depp. DP Robert Richardson, production designer Dante Ferretti, costume designer Sandy Powell and editor Thelma Schoonmaker all worked on Shutter Island. Cabret represents Scorsese’s first foray into 3D.
Emily Mortimer and Michael Stuhlbarg Reunite With Scorsese for 'Hugo Cabret'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55