Mortimer, who appeared in Shutter Island, and Stuhlbarg, who co-stars in Boardwalk Empire, have become the latest cast additions to Scorsese’s 3D children’s movie. Hugo Cabret began shooting in London last month. Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Asa Butterfield and Chloe Moretz (Kick-Ass) star. Rounding out the cast are Jude law, Ray Winstone, Christopher Lee, Richard Griffiths (The History Boys) and Frances de la Tour (Alice in Wonderland). Hugo Cabret, the story of an orphan who solves the mystery of a broken robot, is something of a family reunion for Scorsese. John Logan, who wrote The Aviator, has written the script. And Graham King of GK Films is producing alongside Scorsese, Tim Headington and Johnny Depp. DP Robert Richardson, production designer Dante Ferretti, costume designer Sandy Powell and editor Thelma Schoonmaker all worked on Shutter Island. Cabret represents Scorsese’s first foray into 3D.
Emily Mortimer and Michael Stuhlbarg Reunite With Scorsese for 'Hugo Cabret'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- James Corden Pays Tribute To London Terrorist Attack Victims: “I Felt A Really Long Way From Home”
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- Jimmy Kimmel Mulls Donald Trump’s Campaign Chairman's Ties To Russia
- ‘Empire’ Season 3B Teaser: Eva Longoria & Demi Moore Make Their Debut
- Berto Colon Joins ABC’s ‘The Trustee’ Pilot; Robert Baker In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’
- Disney Nailed As ‘Home Improvement’ Profit-Sharing Suit Revived By Court