Mortimer, who appeared in Shutter Island, and Stuhlbarg, who co-stars in Boardwalk Empire, have become the latest cast additions to Scorsese’s 3D children’s movie. Hugo Cabret began shooting in London last month. Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Asa Butterfield and Chloe Moretz (Kick-Ass) star. Rounding out the cast are Jude law, Ray Winstone, Christopher Lee, Richard Griffiths (The History Boys) and Frances de la Tour (Alice in Wonderland). Hugo Cabret, the story of an orphan who solves the mystery of a broken robot, is something of a family reunion for Scorsese. John Logan, who wrote The Aviator, has written the script. And Graham King of GK Films is producing alongside Scorsese, Tim Headington and Johnny Depp. DP Robert Richardson, production designer Dante Ferretti, costume designer Sandy Powell and editor Thelma Schoonmaker all worked on Shutter Island. Cabret represents Scorsese’s first foray into 3D.
Emily Mortimer and Michael Stuhlbarg Reunite With Scorsese for 'Hugo Cabret'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Michael Phelps Will Swim With The Great Whites For Discovery Channel’s Shark Week – Upfronts
- NBC Orders ‘The Handmade Project’ Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Taps Harry Styles As Musical Guest For First Live Coast-To-Coast Show
- Gurney Productions Founders Not Back In Charge Of ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company Now
- Sol Negrin Dies: Emmy-Nominated Cinematographer Was 88
- Francesca Eastwood Signs With Brillstein Entertainment Partners