Way more interesting than this Bravo video clip of Lindsay Lohan being fawned over after showing up 11 hours late to a photo session is The Young Turks’ commentary about it here. (“That’s why she thinks she’s untouchable… They’re enabling her behavior… They’re constantly giving her encouragement to be the train wreck that she is.”) But is this Hollywood’s fault — or the media’s?
Does This “Explain Big Hollywood Egos”?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest TV News
- History Channel To Air Exclusive Doc On Paris Attacks
- ‘Second Chance’ Trailer: Basically The Six Million Dollar Scrooge
- ‘Empire’ Online Store Launched To Swag Up Your Christmas
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit
- Frank Gifford’s Family Donating His Brain To Medical Research After CTE Diagnosis
- NY Supreme Court Postpones Decision On Plea To Bar DraftKings And FanDuel