That was yesterday’s determination by Technorati, which tracks the world’s most influential blogs. Frankly, I’ve always considered Deadline to be a website not a blog, even back in its formative stage when I was the only writer on Deadline Hollywood Daily. When it began in 2006, it ranked within 5,000; in 2007, within 2,500; in 2008, within 1,000. With the sale to MMC and this year’s addition of Mike+Nellie+Tim, and expansions from Hollywood into New York+London+TV, Deadline is more than ever the entertainment industry’s go-to website. And more exciting additions and expansions are in the works. Thank you, readers!
Deadline Now 25th “Most Influential Blog”
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”