That was yesterday’s determination by Technorati, which tracks the world’s most influential blogs. Frankly, I’ve always considered Deadline to be a website not a blog, even back in its formative stage when I was the only writer on Deadline Hollywood Daily. When it began in 2006, it ranked within 5,000; in 2007, within 2,500; in 2008, within 1,000. With the sale to MMC and this year’s addition of Mike+Nellie+Tim, and expansions from Hollywood into New York+London+TV, Deadline is more than ever the entertainment industry’s go-to website. And more exciting additions and expansions are in the works. Thank you, readers!
Deadline Now 25th “Most Influential Blog”
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better