That was yesterday’s determination by Technorati, which tracks the world’s most influential blogs. Frankly, I’ve always considered Deadline to be a website not a blog, even back in its formative stage when I was the only writer on Deadline Hollywood Daily. When it began in 2006, it ranked within 5,000; in 2007, within 2,500; in 2008, within 1,000. With the sale to MMC and this year’s addition of Mike+Nellie+Tim, and expansions from Hollywood into New York+London+TV, Deadline is more than ever the entertainment industry’s go-to website. And more exciting additions and expansions are in the works. Thank you, readers!
Deadline Now 25th “Most Influential Blog”
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book