That was yesterday’s determination by Technorati, which tracks the world’s most influential blogs. Frankly, I’ve always considered Deadline to be a website not a blog, even back in its formative stage when I was the only writer on Deadline Hollywood Daily. When it began in 2006, it ranked within 5,000; in 2007, within 2,500; in 2008, within 1,000. With the sale to MMC and this year’s addition of Mike+Nellie+Tim, and expansions from Hollywood into New York+London+TV, Deadline is more than ever the entertainment industry’s go-to website. And more exciting additions and expansions are in the works. Thank you, readers!
Deadline Now 25th “Most Influential Blog”
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Gemma Arterton To Play Marilyn Monroe In ‘Some Like It Hot’ Comedy
- BBC Launches Review To “Sweep Away” Barriers For Women At The Corporation
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot