That was yesterday’s determination by Technorati, which tracks the world’s most influential blogs. Frankly, I’ve always considered Deadline to be a website not a blog, even back in its formative stage when I was the only writer on Deadline Hollywood Daily. When it began in 2006, it ranked within 5,000; in 2007, within 2,500; in 2008, within 1,000. With the sale to MMC and this year’s addition of Mike+Nellie+Tim, and expansions from Hollywood into New York+London+TV, Deadline is more than ever the entertainment industry’s go-to website. And more exciting additions and expansions are in the works. Thank you, readers!
Deadline Now 25th “Most Influential Blog”
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?