On the heels of Chaos landing a midseason series order at CBS, one of the show’s co-stars, British actor James Murray, has signed with UTA where he will be represented by Theresa Peters. Murray, best known in the U.S. for his roles on ITV’s Primeval and Comedy Central’s Krod Mandoon, had been without U.S. agency representation. He will continue to be managed by Generate and also repped by U.K.’s United Agents. Murray was pursued by multiple Hollywood agencies after getting buzz for his role in the pilot for Chaos, about a group of rogue CIA operatives led by Rick Martinez (Freddy Rodriguez) combating bureaucratic gridlock, rampant incompetence, and political infighting. Murray plays a hard-living member of the ODS team who formerly worked for the British Secret Service.
UTA Signs 'Chaos' Co-Star James Murray
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate