Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Spotlight’ Takes Top Honors & ‘The Jungle Book’ Wins Big At 17th Golden Trailer Awards
- Nicolas Billon Signs With The Alpern Group; Rizwan Manji Inks At Abrams Artists Agency
- Emmys: ‘Family Guy’ Takes On Donald Trump In Mailer
- Discovery Launches Cost-Cutting Effort With Buyouts And Possible Layoffs
- Lester Holt Anchors ‘NBC Nightly News’ From Trump Tower; Twitter Disapproves
- Charles Murray Set As Showrunner On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series ‘Star’ As Part Of Overall Deal With 20th Century…