Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Previews
Latest TV News
- ‘Nobodies’ Review: Melissa McCarthy-Produced Comedy Low Wattage Despite Big Cameos
- ‘Counterpart’ Exec Producer Amy Berg Departs After Season 1 Of Starz Series
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’ Season 3 Premiere & Final On AMC
- House Intel Committee GOP Chair Cancels Obama Honchos’ Public Testimony On Russian Election Tampering
- Leah Remini To Reunite With Kevin James In ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Season Finale
- Turkish Government Mulls Ban Of TV Dating Shows