Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
'The Boys': Antony Starr, Chace Crawford, Dominique McElligott & Jessie Usher Cast In Amazon’s Superhero Drama Series
Latest TV News
- Passage Pictures Sets ‘My Eyes’ Series From Hot Israeli Duo Amir & Savyon; Will Also Remake Smash Feature ‘Maktub…
- Damon Lindelof Renews Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Dylan Farrow Calls Actors In Woody Allen Movies “Complicit” In “Culture Of Silence”
- Andie MacDowell Joins BBC Three Comedy ‘Cuckoo’
- Hulu’s ‘The Looming Tower’ & AMC’s ‘The Terror’ Lead Berlin TV Lineup
- Carey Mulligan Hits Out At Lack Of “Fully Rounded” Film Roles For Women