Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly To Guest Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly’ As Rupert Murdoch Courts Her Via Newspaper Interview
- Karl Rove Defends Megyn Kelly, Dings Donald Trump And Newt Gingrich For “Sex” Talk
- Skyler Gisondo Joins ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’; ‘Mating’ Adds Emma Duncan
- Stephen Colbert Explains To Newt Gingrich Why Sex Always Is More Interesting Than Public Policy
- ABC Sets John Corey Cop Drama Based On Novels; Mace Neufeld & John Davis To EP
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Bryan Fuller Steps Down As Showrunner