Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
'Dunkirk' Takes Warner Bros Past $1B; 'Girls Trip' Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed
Latest TV News
- Lily Rabe & Enrique Murciano To Star In TNT Pilot ‘Deadlier Than The Male’
- Korean Broadcasters Introduce Kocowa To Stream K-Wave Entertainment
- Jared Kushner Unveils “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Advance Of Not-Under-Oath Senate Intel Committee Meeting
- Michael Phelps’ Race With A Shark (Or Not) Draws Some Viewer Ire
- ‘Alias Grace’ Teaser: First Look At Sarah Gadon As Convicted Murderer Grace Marks In Netflix/CBC Miniseries
- Miss America Pageant Brings Back Chris Harrison & Sage Steele To Host 2018 Edition