Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Millennium's Avi Lerner Rips Into Keanu Reeves For Walking Away From Movie 'The Detail'; Reeves' Lawyer Disputes
Latest TV News
- ‘Disjointed’ Review: Kathy Bates & Chuck Lorre Sitcom May Be Funny if You’re High
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Shannon Purser On Honing Her Screen Acting Skills With First Television Project
- 'The Opposition With Jordan Klepper': Quintet Tapped As Correspondents For ‘The Daily Show’ Spinoff
- CBS Wants ‘Judge Judy’ Profits Suit Trimmed Before 2018 Trial; Judge Judy Brags About Strong-Arming CBS
- ‘The Night Of’s Bill Camp On Series’ End: “I Don’t Think He Did It” – Emmys
- ‘SEAL Team’: Michael Irby, Jay Hayden, Alona Tal Set To Recur In CBS Drama Series