Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Greg Garcia Producing Schoolteacher & Millennial Comedies For NBC & Fox
- Fox’s ‘Lucifer’ Casts Kevin Rankin
- Brooke Karzen Upped To EVP Alternative Programming & Development At Warner Horizon TV
- ‘Homeland’ & ‘The Affair’ Ratings Solid In Season Starter Stats
- Sonya McNair Leaving CBS News SVP Communications Post At Year’s End
- Callie Hernandez Joins Epix Comedy Series ‘Graves’; Showtime’s Lena Waithe Pilot Casts 2