Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- David Letterman Gets Advice On Next Career Move From Sen. Al Franken
- Ana Ayora Books ‘Banshee’ Role; Mustafa Shakir Joins ‘Quarry’
- Shine Australia CEOs Exiting Amid Endemol Shine Consolidation
- Amazon Developing Drama Based On ‘Boy In The Suitcase’ Mystery Books
- ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ Review: Mark Burnett-Roma Downey Latest Tops The Original
- Amy Winehouse Documentary Finally Gets U.S. Deal, Lands At A24