Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘The Strain’ Renewed For Fourth & Final Season By FX
- CNN Wins Cable News Debate Demo Derby, Fox News Channel Takes Total Viewers
- ‘Das Boot’: Sonar Acquires Rights To Event Series; Boards As Co-Producer
- NBC Snares Biggest 1st Debate Crowd Since 1992 To Top Field
- Fox Networks Group Names David Levy EVP Of Non-Linear Revenue
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Says Company’s Creative Involvement Is ‘Always Invited’