Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’: Amazon Drama Gets Debut Date & Jazz Age Trailer
- Turner & Snapchat Expand Partnership To Include More Live Coverage, Original Content
- Sinclair To Launch TBD, A Multicast Channel For Short-Form Programming
- Peter Berg To Helm First Episode Of New Olympic Channel Docu-Series
- ‘This Is Us’ Fall Finale: Creator Dan Fogelman On Life-and-Death Cliffhanger & What’s Next
- Donald Trump Delivers Villain-Free Victory Tour Speech In North Carolina, Confounding Media