Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
Latest TV News
- Fox News Channel Launching ‘Fox News @ Night’ At 11 PM, Anchored By Shannon Bream
- Jessica Williams To Topline Comedy In Works At Showtime, Jim Strouse To Direct
- Fox Nabs CIA Drama ‘Classified’ From Marc Guggenheim & Howard Gordon As Put Pilot
- Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel “Attacked Me” After Being Called “Phony Little Creep” In Health…
- Stephen Colbert Sets Donald Trump Straight: Emmy Ratings Were Second Worst
- ‘Bojack Horseman’ Renewed For Season 5 At Netflix