Brian Austin Green is finalizing a deal to join ABC’s veteran dramedy Desperate Housewives for a major recurring role next season. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane. Green, repped by APA and manager Tracy Samuels, is expected to appear in as many as 8 of the show’s first 10 episodes. He landed the role after meeting with creator Marc Cherry last week. Green is the second major new addition to Desperate Housewives‘ next season so far. Vanessa Williams recently joined the cast of the show as a new regular. Green is coming off a sci-fi streak, having co-starred on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and recurred on Smallville.
Brian Austin Green Joins 'Housewives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- NBC Buys ‘Close To Heaven’ Church Comedy From Brad Copeland & Aaron Kaplan With Put Pilot Commitment
- Veteran Media Analyst Jessica Reif Cohen: Skinny Bundles “So Far Are One Big Yawn”
- John Kelly Defends Donald Trump’s Call To Soldier’s Widow, Blasts Rep. Frederica Wilson At Briefing
- Univision Amps Up Criticism Of Verizon In Carriage Dispute, Cites Support From Congress & Hispanic Media Group
- Sophia Bush To Topline New Series Under Talent Holding & Development Deal With 20th Century Fox TV