EXCLUSIVE: Former Beverly Hills, 90210 stars Luke Perry and Jason Priestley have reunited for Goodnight For Justice, a Hallmark Movie Channel original movie starring and executive produced by Perry and to be directed by Priestley. The Western is based on an idea by Perry who I hear envisioned it as a series of 3 movies. Set in the American Old West, it centers on John Goodnight (Perry) a circuit judge on a quest to catch the outlaw who killed his family. Production is slated to begin on August 4 in Vancouver for a 2011 premiere. Priestley directs from a script by Neal and Tippi Dobrofsky. Perry, repped by Fortitude and Himber Entertainment, John Morayniss and Ira Pincus executive produce. Entertainment One will handle worldwide distribution.
'Beverly Hills, 90210' Alumni Luke Perry And Jason Priestley Reunite For TV Western
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate