EXCLUSIVE: Former Beverly Hills, 90210 stars Luke Perry and Jason Priestley have reunited for Goodnight For Justice, a Hallmark Movie Channel original movie starring and executive produced by Perry and to be directed by Priestley. The Western is based on an idea by Perry who I hear envisioned it as a series of 3 movies. Set in the American Old West, it centers on John Goodnight (Perry) a circuit judge on a quest to catch the outlaw who killed his family. Production is slated to begin on August 4 in Vancouver for a 2011 premiere. Priestley directs from a script by Neal and Tippi Dobrofsky. Perry, repped by Fortitude and Himber Entertainment, John Morayniss and Ira Pincus executive produce. Entertainment One will handle worldwide distribution.
'Beverly Hills, 90210' Alumni Luke Perry And Jason Priestley Reunite For TV Western
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82