EXCLUSIVE: Former Beverly Hills, 90210 stars Luke Perry and Jason Priestley have reunited for Goodnight For Justice, a Hallmark Movie Channel original movie starring and executive produced by Perry and to be directed by Priestley. The Western is based on an idea by Perry who I hear envisioned it as a series of 3 movies. Set in the American Old West, it centers on John Goodnight (Perry) a circuit judge on a quest to catch the outlaw who killed his family. Production is slated to begin on August 4 in Vancouver for a 2011 premiere. Priestley directs from a script by Neal and Tippi Dobrofsky. Perry, repped by Fortitude and Himber Entertainment, John Morayniss and Ira Pincus executive produce. Entertainment One will handle worldwide distribution.
'Beverly Hills, 90210' Alumni Luke Perry And Jason Priestley Reunite For TV Western
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’ Adds Anne-Marie Johnson; Matthew McNulty Joins ‘The Terror’
- Margaret Whitton Dies: ‘Major League’ Actress & Producer-Director Was 67
- ‘This Is Us’ Tops ‘Empire’ With New Live+3 Ratings High
- Viacom CEO: It’s Time To Focus On Growth Potential Following Year-Long “Drama”
- Van Williams Dies: TV’s ‘Green Hornet’ Was 82
- Bill Cosby Dealt Legal Blow As Judge Rules Depositions Can Be Used In 2004 Rape Trial