CBS is under a bedbug attack! And no, this is not a protest action organized by supporters of recently dismissed Criminal Minds co-star A.J. Cook. A day ago I received a disturbing account of a “mass infestation of bedbugs” in CBS’ New York offices. “Work has come to a screeching halt as employees are in panic mode,” the person wrote. It turns out the situation is far less dramatic but still amusing: a couple of leased-out floors in satellite CBS offices in New York housing internal audit and CBS syndication sales executives have been affected by what a CBS representative described as “mild cases” of bedbug infestation. Professionals have been called in and the offices are being cleaned.
Bedbug Problems In CBS' NYC Offices…
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Royal Wedding: Prince Harry Tells Meghan Markle She "Looks Amazing", Bishop Curry's Speech And Other Unforgettable Moments
'SNL' Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs' Questions, Yes-Ands In 'Chicago Improv'
Latest TV News
- ‘Gentleman Jack’: First-Look At HBO & BBC One’s Suranne Jones-Fronted Period Drama
- America’s Mad About Harry & Meghan; Nearly 30M Watch Royal Wedding Live
- LeBron James-Led Rout By Cleveland Draws ESPN’s Second-Best NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 Rating Ever
- Billboard Music Awards Reveals Non-Televised Award Winners
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Tick Up In Season Finale With Host Tina Fey
- ‘SNL’ Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs’ Questions, Yes-Ands In ‘Chicago Improv…