CBS is under a bedbug attack! And no, this is not a protest action organized by supporters of recently dismissed Criminal Minds co-star A.J. Cook. A day ago I received a disturbing account of a “mass infestation of bedbugs” in CBS’ New York offices. “Work has come to a screeching halt as employees are in panic mode,” the person wrote. It turns out the situation is far less dramatic but still amusing: a couple of leased-out floors in satellite CBS offices in New York housing internal audit and CBS syndication sales executives have been affected by what a CBS representative described as “mild cases” of bedbug infestation. Professionals have been called in and the offices are being cleaned.
Bedbug Problems In CBS' NYC Offices…
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- Patriots Lose But ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Rise, ‘Better Late Than Never’ Off In Return But Improves On ‘The Brave…
- ‘Unsolved’: Amirah Vann Set To Recur In USA's Tupac Shakur Biggie Smalls Series
- African American Film Critics All In With ‘Get Out’
- Alec Baldwin Eyes Broadway For Solo Trump Show, With Lorne Michaels’ Blessing
- Discovery Steps Into ‘The Interrogation Room’ For New Crime Series
- Disney And Fox Shares Edge Higher On Report Of Thursday Deal Announcement