CBS is under a bedbug attack! And no, this is not a protest action organized by supporters of recently dismissed Criminal Minds co-star A.J. Cook. A day ago I received a disturbing account of a “mass infestation of bedbugs” in CBS’ New York offices. “Work has come to a screeching halt as employees are in panic mode,” the person wrote. It turns out the situation is far less dramatic but still amusing: a couple of leased-out floors in satellite CBS offices in New York housing internal audit and CBS syndication sales executives have been affected by what a CBS representative described as “mild cases” of bedbug infestation. Professionals have been called in and the offices are being cleaned.
Bedbug Problems In CBS' NYC Offices…
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate