Newcomer Caleb Landry Jones has landed the role of Banshee in X-Men: First Class. He has been seen in No Country For Old Men (the kid who sold his shirt that Javier Bardem’s assassin character used to splint his fractured arm), as well as Friday Night Lights and the upcoming The Social Network. He’ll next be seen in Lionsgate’s The Last Exorcism. Banshee, aka Sean Cassidy, can issue a sonic scream that allows him to fly, and is paralyzing to enemies. Paradigm and Untitled made his deal.
Another Mutant Cast As Caleb Landry Jones Plays Banshee
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- Prince Concert Film ‘Sign O’ The Times’ Headed To Showtime
- ‘Full Frontal’s Samantha Bee And Jo Miller On Trump, Twitter Abuse & Being Too Old To Be Afraid — Emmys