Newcomer Caleb Landry Jones has landed the role of Banshee in X-Men: First Class. He has been seen in No Country For Old Men (the kid who sold his shirt that Javier Bardem’s assassin character used to splint his fractured arm), as well as Friday Night Lights and the upcoming The Social Network. He’ll next be seen in Lionsgate’s The Last Exorcism. Banshee, aka Sean Cassidy, can issue a sonic scream that allows him to fly, and is paralyzing to enemies. Paradigm and Untitled made his deal.
Another Mutant Cast As Caleb Landry Jones Plays Banshee
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV