Newcomer Caleb Landry Jones has landed the role of Banshee in X-Men: First Class. He has been seen in No Country For Old Men (the kid who sold his shirt that Javier Bardem’s assassin character used to splint his fractured arm), as well as Friday Night Lights and the upcoming The Social Network. He’ll next be seen in Lionsgate’s The Last Exorcism. Banshee, aka Sean Cassidy, can issue a sonic scream that allows him to fly, and is paralyzing to enemies. Paradigm and Untitled made his deal.
Another Mutant Cast As Caleb Landry Jones Plays Banshee
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Finale Hits Season High, Caps Most Watched First Season Of HBO Series
- Savannah Guthrie Still Staying Put At NBC News’ ‘Today’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- The Gotham Group Acquires Rights To ‘The Jihadi Hunter’ Memoir
- Freeform Taps APA’s Julie Shapiro As SVP Business Affairs
- Les Moonves Says He Believes CBS Will Make A Deal With DirecTV Now