Newcomer Caleb Landry Jones has landed the role of Banshee in X-Men: First Class. He has been seen in No Country For Old Men (the kid who sold his shirt that Javier Bardem’s assassin character used to splint his fractured arm), as well as Friday Night Lights and the upcoming The Social Network. He’ll next be seen in Lionsgate’s The Last Exorcism. Banshee, aka Sean Cassidy, can issue a sonic scream that allows him to fly, and is paralyzing to enemies. Paradigm and Untitled made his deal.
Another Mutant Cast As Caleb Landry Jones Plays Banshee
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- Broadcast Series Renewals & Cancellations: The List So Far
- ‘Vida’ Showrunner Tanya Saracho Inks Overall Deal With Starz
- ‘The Bisexual’ Casts; Portugal Offers $3.5M Incentives; ITV Eyes More ‘Full Monty’…
- ‘Grand Hotel’: Roselyn Sanchez To Star In ABC Drama Pilot, Ken Olin To Direct
- Donald Trump Touts NRA Plan To Arm Teachers At CPAC
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’