EXCLUSIVE: The London-based production company is turning Shari Low’s bestselling chick-lit novel A Brand New Me into a romantic comedy. Mimi Hare and Clare Naylor, screenwriters of The Accidental Husband, are adapting the screenplay. Hare and Naylor have written a couple of chick-Lit novels themselves, The Second Assistant and The First Assistant. The deal is something of a family affair for Curtis Brown: Low is represented by Sheila Cowley, while Tally Garner negotiated Hare and Naylor’s deal with Universal Pictures.
Working Title Developing Astro Rom-Com
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”