Discovery Communications’ chief marketing officer Wonya Lucas has been named EVP and COO for Discovery Channel and Science Channel. In addition to operations, she also will oversee the networks’ research and marketing departments. Lucas succeeds Tom Cosgrove who was recently appointed president and CEO of Discovery, Sony and IMAX’s new 3D TV network. An internal and external search has been launched to replace Lucas as CMO.
Wonya Lucas New Discovery Channel COO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices