Here’s a new trailer for The Green Hornet, which debuts 3D in January. Cool trailer, sure. But having grown up watching action films with badass protagonists like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Sly Stallone, even Brian Bosworth and Jeff Speakman, I’ve got a question about this trailer (and the one for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World): Am I the only one having trouble buying Seth Rogen and Michael Cera as action stars? What happened to the days when the heroes could wipe the floor with everyone in the theater? I’m not sure Rogen and Cera could clean house against the matinee audiences for Toy Story 3. The jury is still out on Adrien Brody for Predators, though at least he seems to have undergone a vigorous aerobics regimen. Is this an apocalyptic sign for the genre?
What Happened To Badass Action Heroes? (Who Could Actually Win A Fistfight!)
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”