Warner Bros has rounded out its late 2011 schedule, setting the Todd Phillips-produced comedy Project X for November 23, and the Guy Ritchie-directed Sherlock Holmes 2 for December 16.
Warner Brothers Makes Release Dates For 'Project X,' 'Sherlock Holmes 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night