Warner Bros has rounded out its late 2011 schedule, setting the Todd Phillips-produced comedy Project X for November 23, and the Guy Ritchie-directed Sherlock Holmes 2 for December 16.
Warner Brothers Makes Release Dates For 'Project X,' 'Sherlock Holmes 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
Latest TV News
- CBS On Carriage Dispute With Dish: “We Remain Far Apart On Terms”
- TV Academy & City Of L.A. Hit By HBO’s Nancy Lesser In $1M+ Suit Over Emmy Fall
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Clip: Six Seconds Of Chris Pratt & Dino Baby
- Netflix Ends Golden Globes Party Partnership With The Weinstein Company
- ‘Chicago Med’ Season 3 Premiere Off From Series Debut But Improves Slot, ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Eyes Finale…
- Netflix Greenlights Colombian Original Series From ‘Narcos’ Producer