Veteran studio publicist Scott Rowe has been named SVP of worldwide communications for the Warner Bros Television Group, and Tammy Golihew has been upped to SVP publicity of Warner Bros Television. The promotions come several months after the departure of Sharan Magnuson, SVP of worldwide publicity for WBTVG, who left because of health issues. Rowe will now oversee communications for WBTVG’s international and domestic cable and syndication distribution, executives, marketing and some production operations. He reports to Lisa Gregorian, EVP and chief marketing officer for WBTVG. Golihew will continue to oversee all consumer publicity and business communications for Warner Bros. TV, Warner Horizon, Warner Bros. Animation and digital venture Studio 2.0. She will report to WBTV president Peter Roth and Rowe. A 16-year Studio veteran, Rowe most recently served at SVP corporate communications, Warner Bros. Entertainment. Golihew joined Warner Bros. in 2006 as VP publicity in Gregorian’s Worldwide Television Marketing unit.
Warner Bros Promotes TV PR Executives Scott Rowe And Tammy Golihew
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup