Veteran studio publicist Scott Rowe has been named SVP of worldwide communications for the Warner Bros Television Group, and Tammy Golihew has been upped to SVP publicity of Warner Bros Television. The promotions come several months after the departure of Sharan Magnuson, SVP of worldwide publicity for WBTVG, who left because of health issues. Rowe will now oversee communications for WBTVG’s international and domestic cable and syndication distribution, executives, marketing and some production operations. He reports to Lisa Gregorian, EVP and chief marketing officer for WBTVG. Golihew will continue to oversee all consumer publicity and business communications for Warner Bros. TV, Warner Horizon, Warner Bros. Animation and digital venture Studio 2.0. She will report to WBTV president Peter Roth and Rowe. A 16-year Studio veteran, Rowe most recently served at SVP corporate communications, Warner Bros. Entertainment. Golihew joined Warner Bros. in 2006 as VP publicity in Gregorian’s Worldwide Television Marketing unit.
Warner Bros Promotes TV PR Executives Scott Rowe And Tammy Golihew
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland's Future: $40.7M Four-Day Opening; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Hits $100M+ High Note - First Sunday Update
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series