Veteran studio publicist Scott Rowe has been named SVP of worldwide communications for the Warner Bros Television Group, and Tammy Golihew has been upped to SVP publicity of Warner Bros Television. The promotions come several months after the departure of Sharan Magnuson, SVP of worldwide publicity for WBTVG, who left because of health issues. Rowe will now oversee communications for WBTVG’s international and domestic cable and syndication distribution, executives, marketing and some production operations. He reports to Lisa Gregorian, EVP and chief marketing officer for WBTVG. Golihew will continue to oversee all consumer publicity and business communications for Warner Bros. TV, Warner Horizon, Warner Bros. Animation and digital venture Studio 2.0. She will report to WBTV president Peter Roth and Rowe. A 16-year Studio veteran, Rowe most recently served at SVP corporate communications, Warner Bros. Entertainment. Golihew joined Warner Bros. in 2006 as VP publicity in Gregorian’s Worldwide Television Marketing unit.
Warner Bros Promotes TV PR Executives Scott Rowe And Tammy Golihew
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline