The London-based production company is reuniting directors Max Giwa and Dania Pasquini and writer Jane English. The UK’s first independent 3D film has done remarkably well, grossing $23 million worldwide so far after 3 weeks on release. CAA is screening the film to US buyers this week in Los Angeles. Indeed, the US and Japan are the only major territories still unsold. The film opens in Sweden, Greece, the Middle East and Russia this weekend. Vertigo was clever in tying up the film’s stars, dance troupes Diversity and Flawless, before they’d been on Britain’s Got Talent. It also snagged another Simon Cowell discovery, hip-hop dancer George Sampson. Vertigo’s coy as to whether any of them will be back for Streetdance 2 though.
Vertigo Confirms Streetdance 3D Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow
- ‘Containment’, ‘Reign’, ‘Beauty & The Beast’ Get Midseason Premiere Dates On The CW