EXCLUSIVE: Claire Forlani and Peter Mooney round out the main cast of Starz’s 10-episode drama series Camelot, joining previously cast Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton. Written by Michael Hurst and Chris Chibnall, the series – to be co-produced and distributed worldwide by Graham King’s GK-TV – is a fresh take on the tale of King Arthur (Bower). Paradigm-repped Forlani will play Arthur’s mother, Queen Igraine, while SMS-repped Mooney will play Kay, Arthur’s brother and right-hand man. Filming on Camelot is starting this week in Ireland for an early 2011 premiere on Starz. Forlani also is set to film indies Deauville and Crossmaglen.
Two More Actors Board Starz 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Resident’ Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On ‘Code Black…
- Netflix To Release Series Of Quarter-Hour Stand-Up Specials In 2018
- Epix Plans New Version Of Mark Burnett’s Boxing Competition ‘The Contender’
- ‘Timeless’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On NBC
- ‘The Resident’ Gets Decent Sampling With Premiere Behind NFC Championship Game
- Morgan Stanley: No “Internal Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Or Misconduct” In Harold Ford Jr. Ouster