EXCLUSIVE: Claire Forlani and Peter Mooney round out the main cast of Starz’s 10-episode drama series Camelot, joining previously cast Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton. Written by Michael Hurst and Chris Chibnall, the series – to be co-produced and distributed worldwide by Graham King’s GK-TV – is a fresh take on the tale of King Arthur (Bower). Paradigm-repped Forlani will play Arthur’s mother, Queen Igraine, while SMS-repped Mooney will play Kay, Arthur’s brother and right-hand man. Filming on Camelot is starting this week in Ireland for an early 2011 premiere on Starz. Forlani also is set to film indies Deauville and Crossmaglen.
Two More Actors Board Starz 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Get Down Part II’: Netflix Announces Return Date With New Video Clip
- Dennis Haysbert To Star In NBC’s Virtual Reality Thriller Drama Pilot ‘Reverie’
- Pilot Season 2017 Yields Only One Female Drama Director As Diversity Slips Further
- ‘Instinct’: Naveen Andrews To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘American Gods’: Starz Sets Premiere Date, Gives First Look At New Fantasy Series
- ‘Arrow’ Ratings Hit Low, ‘Black-ish’ Up, Doubt’ Falls In Week 2