EXCLUSIVE: Claire Forlani and Peter Mooney round out the main cast of Starz’s 10-episode drama series Camelot, joining previously cast Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton. Written by Michael Hurst and Chris Chibnall, the series – to be co-produced and distributed worldwide by Graham King’s GK-TV – is a fresh take on the tale of King Arthur (Bower). Paradigm-repped Forlani will play Arthur’s mother, Queen Igraine, while SMS-repped Mooney will play Kay, Arthur’s brother and right-hand man. Filming on Camelot is starting this week in Ireland for an early 2011 premiere on Starz. Forlani also is set to film indies Deauville and Crossmaglen.
Two More Actors Board Starz 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- Barack Obama’s Charlottesville Tweet Is Most-Liked Ever; Quotes Nelson Mandela
- Elvis Presley Died 40 Years Ago, But Business Booms For “Deceased Icons”
- Christopher & Heather McQuarrie Ink TV Deal With Gaumont; Set Drama Series Based On ’36 Quai des Orfèvres’ Feature
- Tribeca TV Festival: Amy Sedaris, ‘Will & Grace’, ‘Ten Days In The Valley’ Topline Fest Debut
- Michael Gasparro Leaves TMT To Launch His Own Management Company
- Hope Hicks Tapped As Interim White House Communications Director: Report