Ashley Greene reprises her role as vampiress Alice Cullen this weekend in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. But she has found another role to sink her teeth into. She’ll costar alongside Miley Cyrus in LOL, the Lisa Azuelos –directed Mandate Pictures comedy that also stars Douglas Booth and Demi Moore. Greene will play Cyrus’s nemesis in a coming of age story that takes place in the age of Facebook, iTunes and Youtube. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher are producing. Azuelos wrote the script for the remake of the 2008 French film, which she also wrote and directed. Shooting begins July 20 in Detroit.
Twilight Saga's Ashley Greene Joins 'LOL'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Watch Harrison Ford’s Close Call At California Airport
- AwesomenessTV Founder & CEO Brian Robbins Exits
- Jimmy Fallon’s Donald Trump Unveils “112% Factual” Trump News Network
- Bill Maher Takes Credit For Yiannopoulos Downfall, Calls Him “Emotionally Needy Ann Coulter Wannabe”
- Joe Scarborough: Donald Trump’s “Erratic Behavior” Has Republicans Worried
- ITV Closure Of London Studios Irks Union; China’s iQiyi Raises $1.5B – Global Briefs