Ashley Greene reprises her role as vampiress Alice Cullen this weekend in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. But she has found another role to sink her teeth into. She’ll costar alongside Miley Cyrus in LOL, the Lisa Azuelos –directed Mandate Pictures comedy that also stars Douglas Booth and Demi Moore. Greene will play Cyrus’s nemesis in a coming of age story that takes place in the age of Facebook, iTunes and Youtube. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher are producing. Azuelos wrote the script for the remake of the 2008 French film, which she also wrote and directed. Shooting begins July 20 in Detroit.
Twilight Saga's Ashley Greene Joins 'LOL'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Friday
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $16M - Friday Matinees
Latest TV News
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Boy Meets ‘Girl Meets World’ In Massive ‘Boy Meets World’ Cast Reunion Photo
- ABC Discovers’ Digital Talent Competition Announces Winner
- Howard Dean: Donald Trump Is Our Brexit – TCA
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Darien Sills-Evans & Anna Baryshnikov Cast In New CBS Pilot
- HBO Orders New Alan Ball Series, Extends Overall Deal With ‘Six Feet Under’ Creator