Ashley Greene reprises her role as vampiress Alice Cullen this weekend in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. But she has found another role to sink her teeth into. She’ll costar alongside Miley Cyrus in LOL, the Lisa Azuelos –directed Mandate Pictures comedy that also stars Douglas Booth and Demi Moore. Greene will play Cyrus’s nemesis in a coming of age story that takes place in the age of Facebook, iTunes and Youtube. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher are producing. Azuelos wrote the script for the remake of the 2008 French film, which she also wrote and directed. Shooting begins July 20 in Detroit.
Twilight Saga's Ashley Greene Joins 'LOL'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity