Time Warner’s Turner Broadcasting System, Inc, announced today that, effective immediately, Jeff Matteson assumes strategic and operating oversight of the TBS, Inc communications team, directing and coordinating messaging across the Turner portfolio of networks and businesses in the newly created role of senior vice president and strategic communications officer. He is based in Atlanta at TBS, Inc. headquarters and reports to EVP Kelly Regal, whose oversight also includes the company’s programming and sales research; media planning and buying; and human resources functions. Misty Skedgell will direct all external and internal corporate messaging as the newly named senior vice president of corporate communications for TBS, Inc. She will serve as the company’s chief spokesperson and also will oversee Turner’s Corporate Philanthropy, Corporate Social Responsibility and Presentation Services groups, reporting to Matteson.
Turner Broadcasting Inc Ups Two Publicists
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?