Time Warner’s Turner Broadcasting System, Inc, announced today that, effective immediately, Jeff Matteson assumes strategic and operating oversight of the TBS, Inc communications team, directing and coordinating messaging across the Turner portfolio of networks and businesses in the newly created role of senior vice president and strategic communications officer. He is based in Atlanta at TBS, Inc. headquarters and reports to EVP Kelly Regal, whose oversight also includes the company’s programming and sales research; media planning and buying; and human resources functions. Misty Skedgell will direct all external and internal corporate messaging as the newly named senior vice president of corporate communications for TBS, Inc. She will serve as the company’s chief spokesperson and also will oversee Turner’s Corporate Philanthropy, Corporate Social Responsibility and Presentation Services groups, reporting to Matteson.
Turner Broadcasting Inc Ups Two Publicists
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update