EXCLUSIVE: Fred Goss (Sons & Daughters) is closing a deal to play the lead in the CMT comedy pilot 30 Percent, with Sarah Rafferty also cast in the project. Additionally, veteran Debra Mooney (Everwood) rounds out the core cast of another CMT comedy pilot, the untitled David Litt project. 30 Percent, written and executive produced by Peter Knight, is about a family that must downsize when the father’s (Goss) pay as a commercial real estate executive is cut by 30%. Rafferty will play his doting wife. The multi-camera David Litt comedy is a multi-generational show about a man (Tom Arnold) seeking the empty nest and his family, including wife (Liza Snyder) and parents (Ed Asner, Mooney), who is unwilling to let him have it. The David Litt project and 30 Percent are 2 of 4 comedy pilots ordered by CMT, along with Working Class, staring Melissa Peterman, and The Hard Life.
Actor Trio Join CMT Comedy Pilots
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’
- Ioan Gruffudd’s Disney-Produced ‘Harrow’ Scores Second Season Ahead Of Debut
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed For Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s Cedar Park
- Disney Channel Launching Toon Series ‘Amphibia’ & ‘The Owl House’, Renews ‘Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil’ For Season…
- Olympics Ratings Rise With Russian Skating Drama, Steady With Sochi 2014
- Abrams Artists Agency Expands Alternative Programming & Digital Department With New Hire