The new TNT original series Memphis Beat got off to a solid start last night, drawing 4.3 million viewers. It built on its lead-in, the second-season premiere of HawthoRNe, which opened with 3.4 million viewers. Both shows outperformed HawthoRNe‘s series debut last year. While the Jason Lee-starring Memphis Beat couldn’t beat the debut of Betty White’s Hot in Cleveland on TV Land last week (4.8 million), the TNT premiere performance is still impressive.
TNT's 'Memphis Beat' Premieres Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate