The new TNT original series Memphis Beat got off to a solid start last night, drawing 4.3 million viewers. It built on its lead-in, the second-season premiere of HawthoRNe, which opened with 3.4 million viewers. Both shows outperformed HawthoRNe‘s series debut last year. While the Jason Lee-starring Memphis Beat couldn’t beat the debut of Betty White’s Hot in Cleveland on TV Land last week (4.8 million), the TNT premiere performance is still impressive.
TNT's 'Memphis Beat' Premieres Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'