The new TNT original series Memphis Beat got off to a solid start last night, drawing 4.3 million viewers. It built on its lead-in, the second-season premiere of HawthoRNe, which opened with 3.4 million viewers. Both shows outperformed HawthoRNe‘s series debut last year. While the Jason Lee-starring Memphis Beat couldn’t beat the debut of Betty White’s Hot in Cleveland on TV Land last week (4.8 million), the TNT premiere performance is still impressive.
TNT's 'Memphis Beat' Premieres Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games