Starz Entertainment and Comcast have inked a new multiyear, multiplatform carriage deal, which includes distribution of Starz’s 16 linear premium movie channels and related high-definition services as well as a new, authentication-based online movie service launching later this summer. The agreement replaces separate, existing Comcast deals for Starz and Encore.
Starz To Continue On Comcast Systems
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Channel 4 Chief Executive Alex Mahon To Keynote Mip Formats
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Remake Gets Premiere Date & First Look
- Reverend Billy Graham Dies: Leading Evangelical Figure Was 99
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Culture Book ‘Consider Phlebas’ Getting TV Series Adaptation At Amazon By Plan B and Dennis Kelly
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews