BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: There is a major shakeup in the works atop publishing imprint Simon & Schuster. I’m hearing that Simon & Schuster CEO Carolyn Reidy is removing S&S publisher David Rosenthal. And sources tell me that replacing him will be Jonathan Karp, the former publisher of the Twelve imprint at Grand Central Publishing owned by Hachette. Calls to Reidy and S&S publicity were not returned. Karp also didn’t return an email.
Simon & Schuster Shakeup: David Rosenthal Out And Jonathan Karp In
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”