BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: There is a major shakeup in the works atop publishing imprint Simon & Schuster. I’m hearing that Simon & Schuster CEO Carolyn Reidy is removing S&S publisher David Rosenthal. And sources tell me that replacing him will be Jonathan Karp, the former publisher of the Twelve imprint at Grand Central Publishing owned by Hachette. Calls to Reidy and S&S publicity were not returned. Karp also didn’t return an email.
Simon & Schuster Shakeup: David Rosenthal Out And Jonathan Karp In
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"