BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: There is a major shakeup in the works atop publishing imprint Simon & Schuster. I’m hearing that Simon & Schuster CEO Carolyn Reidy is removing S&S publisher David Rosenthal. And sources tell me that replacing him will be Jonathan Karp, the former publisher of the Twelve imprint at Grand Central Publishing owned by Hachette. Calls to Reidy and S&S publicity were not returned. Karp also didn’t return an email.
Simon & Schuster Shakeup: David Rosenthal Out And Jonathan Karp In
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed