BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: There is a major shakeup in the works atop publishing imprint Simon & Schuster. I’m hearing that Simon & Schuster CEO Carolyn Reidy is removing S&S publisher David Rosenthal. And sources tell me that replacing him will be Jonathan Karp, the former publisher of the Twelve imprint at Grand Central Publishing owned by Hachette. Calls to Reidy and S&S publicity were not returned. Karp also didn’t return an email.
Simon & Schuster Shakeup: David Rosenthal Out And Jonathan Karp In
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Steve Carell Replacing Zach Galifianakis In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys
- Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal – Turning Tragedy Into Legacy