Britain’s biggest indie producer has established a new four-person unit identifying new business opportunities and acquisitions overseas. It has hired two executives from Discovery and Channel 4 respectively for the global business development division. Alden Mitchell, who will head the unit, has been hired from Discovery Networks International. Lucinda Hicks joins from Channel 4, where she’s currently strategy manager. Mitchell and Hicks will begin at Shine Group this summer. Kate Ward, vice-president of Shine Network, and Paul Rootham, Shine’s group business development manager, will move across to the new division.
Shine Creates Overseas Expansion Division
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series