The third season of HBO’s vampire drama True Blood is off to a very strong start. The season premiere at 9PM on Sunday averaged 5.1 million viewers, a 38% increase from the season 2 premiere (3.7 million) and matching the audience for the Season 2 finale in September. It was just a tad shy of the record for True Blood’s largest audience to date, which is held by last year’s August 23 episode, 5.3 million. Another 1.3 million watched the Season 3 premiere during the 11PM replay for a nightly total of 6.4 million viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Season 3 Premiere Of HBO's 'True Blood' Scores Big On Sunday
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’s DeWanda Wise Discusses Nola Darling, A Fierce Black Female Icon…
- Teasing ‘GLOW’ Season 2, Betty Gilpin Unleashes Her Inner Gravitas Clown — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Wango Tango’ Summer Concert Will Be Televised Via Freeform
- ABC News Makes It Official: Amy Robach To Co-Anchor ‘20/20’
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- ‘American Idol’ First: Simulcast Will Allow Live Voting Across The US