Jim Fredrick just let his colleagues know he’ll be exiting his post as EVP of marketing at Sony Pictures’ Screen Gems. He left Warner Bros to take the Screen Gems job in late 2008, and oversaw campaigns for films that included Obsessed, Death At A Funeral, Legion and Dear John. I’m told he and Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper didn’t mesh — but the exit is described as amicable.
Screen Gems Marketing Maven Exiting
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Invites Transgender Comedian To Ding Donald Trump’s Military Ban On ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Comrade Detective’ Trailer: Channing Tatum & Joe Gordon-Levitt Go Full Cold War In Amazon Spoof
- Tegna & TV One Set Daily Talk Show ‘Sister Circle’ For September Premiere
- Stephen Colbert Blasts Donald Trump For Firing Transgender Troops By Tweet
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag