Former AOL Time Warner COO Robert Pittman and his partner Andrew Russell have joined the investor roster of GeekChicDaily, the fanboy-geared website founded last fall by web entrepreneur Peter Levin, Wizard Entertainment’s Gareb Shamus and Mandalay Entertainment Group CEO Peter Guber. Pittman’s investment is low six-figures. Pittman was an early investor in Daily Candy, hatched by Pete Sheinbaum and sold last year to Comcast for $125 million. Sheinbaum also joined the GeekChicDaily board.
Robert Pittman Joins GeekChicDaily Backers
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving