Former AOL Time Warner COO Robert Pittman and his partner Andrew Russell have joined the investor roster of GeekChicDaily, the fanboy-geared website founded last fall by web entrepreneur Peter Levin, Wizard Entertainment’s Gareb Shamus and Mandalay Entertainment Group CEO Peter Guber. Pittman’s investment is low six-figures. Pittman was an early investor in Daily Candy, hatched by Pete Sheinbaum and sold last year to Comcast for $125 million. Sheinbaum also joined the GeekChicDaily board.
Robert Pittman Joins GeekChicDaily Backers
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'