EXCLUSIVE: Wife Swap producer RDF USA has signed with WME after more than 4 years without agency representation. The American branch of U.K.’s RDF Media, which was recently acquired by Zodiak Entertainment, is prepping 8-10 new unscripted projects – both RDF-owned British formats and original concepts – which it will take out in the next few weeks with its WME agents. This will mark the first selling season for RDF US since the arrival of ITV Studios executive Natalka Znak as Chief Creative Officer in April. RDF USA’s upcoming series include ABC’s Secret Millionaire and the syndication version of Don’t Forget the Lyrics, both launching in the fall, and scripted dramedy Being Human for SyFy, which is about to go into production. Following the closing of the Zodiak/RDF deal two weeks ago, RDF USA will become more active on the scripted side by mining Zodiac’s scripted catalog. It plans to hire a scripted development executive in the next 6 months. RDF USA was repped by UTA until 2006 when its point agent there, Chris Coelen, became the company’s CEO. Grant Mansfield now runs RDF USA following Coelen’s departure at the end of the year.
Reality Producer RDF USA Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?