Ratings were in downfall last night, and nowhere was this more evident than with ABC’s new reality series Downfall (1.4/4), which was down 26% from its soft premiere last week and lost almost half of its Wipeout lead-in. Wipeout (2.6/9) was also down, 16%, from its season premiere last week, as was ABC News Primetime: MindGames (1.0/3) at 10PM, down 23% from its last week’s debut last. Also slipping week-to-week was the night’s top program, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.8/9). The hourlong show at 9PM was down 18% from last week’s two-hour telecst for a season low. On the plus side, NBC’s new summer series Losing It With Jillian (1.3/5) was up 8% from its all-time low last week. And a repeat of the network’s Last Comic Standing (1.7/5) dominated the 10PM hour over MindGames and a repeat of CBS’ The Good Wife (1.0/3). Fox won the night in the 18-49 demo with a two-hour Hell’s Kitchen (2.7/9), which was down 7% from last week. CBS (7.9 million viewers) was No.1 in total viewers with an all-rerun lineup.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Ratings Drop Across The Board Tuesday With ABC Hardest Hit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel