Ratings were in downfall last night, and nowhere was this more evident than with ABC’s new reality series Downfall (1.4/4), which was down 26% from its soft premiere last week and lost almost half of its Wipeout lead-in. Wipeout (2.6/9) was also down, 16%, from its season premiere last week, as was ABC News Primetime: MindGames (1.0/3) at 10PM, down 23% from its last week’s debut last. Also slipping week-to-week was the night’s top program, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.8/9). The hourlong show at 9PM was down 18% from last week’s two-hour telecst for a season low. On the plus side, NBC’s new summer series Losing It With Jillian (1.3/5) was up 8% from its all-time low last week. And a repeat of the network’s Last Comic Standing (1.7/5) dominated the 10PM hour over MindGames and a repeat of CBS’ The Good Wife (1.0/3). Fox won the night in the 18-49 demo with a two-hour Hell’s Kitchen (2.7/9), which was down 7% from last week. CBS (7.9 million viewers) was No.1 in total viewers with an all-rerun lineup.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Ratings Drop Across The Board Tuesday With ABC Hardest Hit
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'