Ratings were in downfall last night, and nowhere was this more evident than with ABC’s new reality series Downfall (1.4/4), which was down 26% from its soft premiere last week and lost almost half of its Wipeout lead-in. Wipeout (2.6/9) was also down, 16%, from its season premiere last week, as was ABC News Primetime: MindGames (1.0/3) at 10PM, down 23% from its last week’s debut last. Also slipping week-to-week was the night’s top program, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.8/9). The hourlong show at 9PM was down 18% from last week’s two-hour telecst for a season low. On the plus side, NBC’s new summer series Losing It With Jillian (1.3/5) was up 8% from its all-time low last week. And a repeat of the network’s Last Comic Standing (1.7/5) dominated the 10PM hour over MindGames and a repeat of CBS’ The Good Wife (1.0/3). Fox won the night in the 18-49 demo with a two-hour Hell’s Kitchen (2.7/9), which was down 7% from last week. CBS (7.9 million viewers) was No.1 in total viewers with an all-rerun lineup.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Ratings Drop Across The Board Tuesday With ABC Hardest Hit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices