Credit the power of Betty White! TV Land’s first original series, sitcom Hot in Cleveland, drew 4.8 million viewers in its debut last night, making network history as TV Land’s highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever. For comparison, the premiere of another cable sitcom, TBS’ Are We There Yet?, drew 3.2 million viewers earlier this month. Hot in Cleveland, starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and White posted a 1.9 rating and 2.0 million viewers in the network’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The multi-camera comedy is executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner of Hazy Mills Prods. and creator/showrunner Suzanne Martin.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hot In Cleveland' Hot
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast