Credit the power of Betty White! TV Land’s first original series, sitcom Hot in Cleveland, drew 4.8 million viewers in its debut last night, making network history as TV Land’s highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever. For comparison, the premiere of another cable sitcom, TBS’ Are We There Yet?, drew 3.2 million viewers earlier this month. Hot in Cleveland, starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and White posted a 1.9 rating and 2.0 million viewers in the network’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The multi-camera comedy is executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner of Hazy Mills Prods. and creator/showrunner Suzanne Martin.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hot In Cleveland' Hot
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'