Credit the power of Betty White! TV Land’s first original series, sitcom Hot in Cleveland, drew 4.8 million viewers in its debut last night, making network history as TV Land’s highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever. For comparison, the premiere of another cable sitcom, TBS’ Are We There Yet?, drew 3.2 million viewers earlier this month. Hot in Cleveland, starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and White posted a 1.9 rating and 2.0 million viewers in the network’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The multi-camera comedy is executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner of Hazy Mills Prods. and creator/showrunner Suzanne Martin.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hot In Cleveland' Hot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Remake Gets Premiere Date & First Look
- Reverend Billy Graham Dies: Leading Evangelical Figure Was 99
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Culture Book ‘Consider Phlebas’ Getting TV Series Adaptation At Amazon By Plan B and Dennis Kelly
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs