NBC’s America’s Got Talent and ABC’s Wipeout were the main attractions in primetime last night. America’s Got Talent (3.3 rating/10 share, 11.4 million viewers overall) was the top-rated program of the night, up 10% from last week. However, its lead-in, Losing it With Jillian (1.4/4) hit a series low, down -14% from last week. The season premiere of Wipeout (3.1/10) was down 6% from last year’s debut. ABC’s new reality series Downfall (2.0/6) had a soft start, losing 35% of its Wipeout lead-in. At 10PM, the premiere of ABC News Primetime: Mind Games (1.3/4) was up two tenths from last summer’s premiere of ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets. With a two-hour block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9), Fox won the night in adults 18-49, while NBC was tops in total viewers. CBS aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Good News For Fox, Mixed Bag For NBC, Bad News For ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”