NBC’s America’s Got Talent and ABC’s Wipeout were the main attractions in primetime last night. America’s Got Talent (3.3 rating/10 share, 11.4 million viewers overall) was the top-rated program of the night, up 10% from last week. However, its lead-in, Losing it With Jillian (1.4/4) hit a series low, down -14% from last week. The season premiere of Wipeout (3.1/10) was down 6% from last year’s debut. ABC’s new reality series Downfall (2.0/6) had a soft start, losing 35% of its Wipeout lead-in. At 10PM, the premiere of ABC News Primetime: Mind Games (1.3/4) was up two tenths from last summer’s premiere of ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets. With a two-hour block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9), Fox won the night in adults 18-49, while NBC was tops in total viewers. CBS aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Good News For Fox, Mixed Bag For NBC, Bad News For ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- ‘The Get Down’ Trailer: Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix Music-Driven Drama Follows Rise Of Hip Hop In 1970s New York
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down On Online News Reporting