NBC’s America’s Got Talent and ABC’s Wipeout were the main attractions in primetime last night. America’s Got Talent (3.3 rating/10 share, 11.4 million viewers overall) was the top-rated program of the night, up 10% from last week. However, its lead-in, Losing it With Jillian (1.4/4) hit a series low, down -14% from last week. The season premiere of Wipeout (3.1/10) was down 6% from last year’s debut. ABC’s new reality series Downfall (2.0/6) had a soft start, losing 35% of its Wipeout lead-in. At 10PM, the premiere of ABC News Primetime: Mind Games (1.3/4) was up two tenths from last summer’s premiere of ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets. With a two-hour block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9), Fox won the night in adults 18-49, while NBC was tops in total viewers. CBS aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Good News For Fox, Mixed Bag For NBC, Bad News For ABC
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot