NBC’s America’s Got Talent and ABC’s Wipeout were the main attractions in primetime last night. America’s Got Talent (3.3 rating/10 share, 11.4 million viewers overall) was the top-rated program of the night, up 10% from last week. However, its lead-in, Losing it With Jillian (1.4/4) hit a series low, down -14% from last week. The season premiere of Wipeout (3.1/10) was down 6% from last year’s debut. ABC’s new reality series Downfall (2.0/6) had a soft start, losing 35% of its Wipeout lead-in. At 10PM, the premiere of ABC News Primetime: Mind Games (1.3/4) was up two tenths from last summer’s premiere of ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets. With a two-hour block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9), Fox won the night in adults 18-49, while NBC was tops in total viewers. CBS aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Good News For Fox, Mixed Bag For NBC, Bad News For ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh