NBC’s America’s Got Talent and ABC’s Wipeout were the main attractions in primetime last night. America’s Got Talent (3.3 rating/10 share, 11.4 million viewers overall) was the top-rated program of the night, up 10% from last week. However, its lead-in, Losing it With Jillian (1.4/4) hit a series low, down -14% from last week. The season premiere of Wipeout (3.1/10) was down 6% from last year’s debut. ABC’s new reality series Downfall (2.0/6) had a soft start, losing 35% of its Wipeout lead-in. At 10PM, the premiere of ABC News Primetime: Mind Games (1.3/4) was up two tenths from last summer’s premiere of ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets. With a two-hour block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9), Fox won the night in adults 18-49, while NBC was tops in total viewers. CBS aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Good News For Fox, Mixed Bag For NBC, Bad News For ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018
- Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Drama ‘Blue Book’ Gets Series Order By History
- ‘Veep’ & ‘Silicon Valley’ Renewed By HBO
- ‘Suits’ Creator Aaron Korsh Inks New Overall Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- ‘Channel Zero’: Brandon Scott & Holland Roden Join Season 3 Of Syfy Anthology