ABC Family’s new series Pretty Little Liars got off to a solid start last night. It drew 2.5 million viewers, lower than the series debut of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2.8 million) but matching the opener of Make It Or Break It. What’s more, Pretty Little Liars ranked as the highest-rated ABC Family series premiere ever in most younger demos, including adults 18-34 (837,000), viewers 12-34 (1.7 million) and teens (904,000).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Family's 'Pretty Little Liars' Looks Pretty Good In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series