ABC Family’s new series Pretty Little Liars got off to a solid start last night. It drew 2.5 million viewers, lower than the series debut of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2.8 million) but matching the opener of Make It Or Break It. What’s more, Pretty Little Liars ranked as the highest-rated ABC Family series premiere ever in most younger demos, including adults 18-34 (837,000), viewers 12-34 (1.7 million) and teens (904,000).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Family's 'Pretty Little Liars' Looks Pretty Good In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Holiday B.O. Explosion: 'Five Armies' Storms Into Theaters, Seizes $90M+ Over Five Days - Sunday B.O. Update
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate