ABC Family’s new series Pretty Little Liars got off to a solid start last night. It drew 2.5 million viewers, lower than the series debut of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2.8 million) but matching the opener of Make It Or Break It. What’s more, Pretty Little Liars ranked as the highest-rated ABC Family series premiere ever in most younger demos, including adults 18-34 (837,000), viewers 12-34 (1.7 million) and teens (904,000).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Family's 'Pretty Little Liars' Looks Pretty Good In Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For Thursday’s ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over