ABC Family’s new series Pretty Little Liars got off to a solid start last night. It drew 2.5 million viewers, lower than the series debut of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2.8 million) but matching the opener of Make It Or Break It. What’s more, Pretty Little Liars ranked as the highest-rated ABC Family series premiere ever in most younger demos, including adults 18-34 (837,000), viewers 12-34 (1.7 million) and teens (904,000).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Family's 'Pretty Little Liars' Looks Pretty Good In Debut
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips