ABC Family’s new series Pretty Little Liars got off to a solid start last night. It drew 2.5 million viewers, lower than the series debut of The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2.8 million) but matching the opener of Make It Or Break It. What’s more, Pretty Little Liars ranked as the highest-rated ABC Family series premiere ever in most younger demos, including adults 18-34 (837,000), viewers 12-34 (1.7 million) and teens (904,000).
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC Family's 'Pretty Little Liars' Looks Pretty Good In Debut
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'