Future late-night rivals, Conan O’Brien, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert kicked off their face-off early with a dance-off during O’Brien’s New York stop of his Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On TV Tour. One by one, Colbert and then Stewart, the latter dressed as “proud Mexican,” took the Radio City Music Hall stage to confront O’Brien, whose new late-night show on TBS will air directly against Stewart and Colbert’s Daily Show and Colbert Report on Comedy Central. The quality of the video is poor but there are a couple of gems in it. My favorite, when Stewart dies at the end, Colbert kneels next to him, whispering: “Jon, before you go… can I have 11 o’clock?” And keep an eye on the two backup singers onstage. They’re having quite a good time.
O'Brien, Stewart & Colbert In Dance-Off
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident