EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Fleming Jr
- Netflix Outbidding Movie Buyers? Near Whopping Deal For ‘Beasts Of No Nation’
- Jennifer Lawrence, Steven Spielberg & Warner Bros Land War Photog Memoir ‘It’s What I Do’
- Drew Goddard Meeting To Script, Helm New ‘Spider-Man’
- Weinstein Gobbles McDonald’s ‘Founder’ Pic; Michael Keaton Starring
- Luc Besson Finds New Action Hero? EuropaCorp Sets Sullivan Stapleton For ‘The Lake’
- IM Global & Republic Records Team On Bille Woodruff-Helmed ‘Rollin’ Thunder’