EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump: Obamacare Wreaked Havoc On America For “17 Years”
- Jake Paul Sets New Gig Post ‘Bizvaardvark’
- Cable Cooperative Agrees To Offer Sony’s PlayStation Vue Video Service
- Apple TV Launches ‘Brown Sugar’ VOD Service That Includes ‘Jackie Brown,’ ‘Car Wash,’ & Other African-American…
- Univision Promotes Tonia O’Conner To Chief Revenue Officer, A New Position
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates For TGIT, ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Good Doctor’ & ‘The Gospel Of Kevin’, Which Gets…