EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- Jenny Slate & Ari Graynor To Topline FX Comedy Pilot From ‘Obvious Child’ Duo
- Thom Beers To Step Down As CEO Of FremantleMedia North America, Jennifer Mullin & Craig Cegielski Named Co-CEOs
- Bladesmiths Cut To The Chase In New Competition Series On History
- Bruce Jenner Interview: ABC News Unveils More Material This Week
- ‘Homeland’ Season 5 Will Shoot In Germany, Showtime Confirms
- ESPN Sues Verizon For Breaching Contract With “Custom TV” Offering