EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Sunday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
'The Carmichael Show' Star On Tonight's Donald Trump Fueled Finale, Bill Cosby's Trial, Season 3 & "Big Picture" NBC
Latest TV News
- ‘The Carmichael Show’ Star On Tonight’s Donald Trump Fueled Finale, Bill Cosby’s Trial, Season 3 & “Big Picture”…
- TNT: NBA Western Conference Finals Game 6 Coverage A Ratings Slam Dunk
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling Presidential…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison