EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- Ken Burns Producing Muhammad Ali Documentary For PBS
- Napolitano Back On Fox News Channel Sticking To Claim Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump
- Dick Clark Productions Names Todd Waks As SVP Strategic Alliances
- Donald Trump Calls Media ‘Vicious’, Staff Stiffs Correspondents Dinner
- Seth Meyers Wants Steve Carell To Play Devin Nunes In Trump White House Comedy
- Drew Barrymore Comedy ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix