EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27M+ Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bachelor’, CBS Comedies Hit Ratings Highs, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Ticks Up
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Trailer: Drew Barrymore Kills It In Netflix Dark Comedy
- New Wave Entertainment Spins Off Comedy Dynamics Into Stand-Alone Company
- ‘Bosch’: Daniel Pyne Named New Showrunner Of Amazon Series
- Sinclair & MGM To Launch Charge! Action Network; ‘Rocky’, James Bond In Lineup
- ‘This Is Us’ Sets New Live+3 Ratings Record For January 10 Episode