EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- Gurney Productions: “Business As Usual” For Staffers In Wake Of Founders’ Ouster
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book