Fox has ordered two additional scripts for comedy Breaking In a month after the network passed on the comedy pilot starring Christian Slater. The pilot, set at a digital-security firm, was written by Adam F. Goldberg and directed by Seth Gordon. It had buzz, tested well and was in the running for a series pickup before ultimately missing the cut. Now, with the additional script order, producing studio Sony Pictures TV is also expected to extend the options on the cast that also includes Reaper star Bret Harrison. This would prevent Harrison from being considered for the role on new NBC comedy series Perfect Couples, which is recasting a male lead.
New Lease On Life For Fox's 'Breaking In'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82