Fox has ordered two additional scripts for comedy Breaking In a month after the network passed on the comedy pilot starring Christian Slater. The pilot, set at a digital-security firm, was written by Adam F. Goldberg and directed by Seth Gordon. It had buzz, tested well and was in the running for a series pickup before ultimately missing the cut. Now, with the additional script order, producing studio Sony Pictures TV is also expected to extend the options on the cast that also includes Reaper star Bret Harrison. This would prevent Harrison from being considered for the role on new NBC comedy series Perfect Couples, which is recasting a male lead.
New Lease On Life For Fox's 'Breaking In'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?