Fox has ordered two additional scripts for comedy Breaking In a month after the network passed on the comedy pilot starring Christian Slater. The pilot, set at a digital-security firm, was written by Adam F. Goldberg and directed by Seth Gordon. It had buzz, tested well and was in the running for a series pickup before ultimately missing the cut. Now, with the additional script order, producing studio Sony Pictures TV is also expected to extend the options on the cast that also includes Reaper star Bret Harrison. This would prevent Harrison from being considered for the role on new NBC comedy series Perfect Couples, which is recasting a male lead.
New Lease On Life For Fox's 'Breaking In'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah Explains Donald Trump’s Anthony Scaramucci Bromance
- ‘One Mississippi’ Teaser: First Look At Season 2 Of Tig Notaro’s Amazon Dark Comedy
- Nielsen Adds Hulu And YouTube TV Viewing To Network Ratings
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest…
- Charter Forges Alliance With Dolan Family Media Analytics Firm
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History