NCIS co-star Michael Weatherly has closed a deal to continue on the veteran CBS crime procedural. Weatherly was one of four original cast members, along with Pauley Perrette, David McCallum and Sean Murray, who didn’t have deals beyond this past seventh season and whose future on the show became uncertain in April over a salary dispute with producer CBS TV Studios. McCallum reached a deal a few days later, while Weatherly and Perrette attended the CBS upfront despite the fact that they didn’t have new contracts (Murray didn’t attend because of a scheduling issue.) Perrette recently also reached an agreement, and, with Weatherly signed too, Murray, who started off as a recurring in Season 1, is the last remaining NCIS cast member without a deal but the two sides are optimistic that he too would eventually be re-signed.
'NCIS' Co-Star Michael Weatherly To Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report